Friday, November 20, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 11/20/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7½), Zac (6), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (11 months)



Happy Friday! This week we played a lot of LEGO, did some fall clean-up in the yard, and reorganized parts of the house.


1. Zac: "Ty, that's a Sharpie. I don't think you should just randomly color with it."

2. Leighton proposed 13 years ago this week. We thought it would be fun to take the kids to the restaurant we went to that night. We don't go out to eat very often, so that was a treat in itself. My favorite part though was having many people--both servers and diners--stop at our table and rave about how well-behaved the kids were.

3.

4. Tyler: "Smoke is like flies."
Me: "How's that?"
Tyler: "Because smoke and flies float up."

5. Tyler: "I put it where I put it." 

6. Zac: "I know the trick to solving the Rubik's Cube. You just move it the opposite way you moved it."

7. Alyssa, about new curriculum: "Could we start it today, perhaps?"

8. Nicholas is enjoying being able to walk and is getting confident and curious. And maybe a bit mischievous.


9. The kids were playing baseball. Jake pitched the ball, Zac missed it, and it hit Alyssa in the mouth, knocking out a loose tooth. She had the biggest smile.

10. Tyler: "Mommy, I like that song. You singed it nicely."

11. Tyler, because I tossed his blanket on his head: "I wasn't able to see the iPad."

12. Jake: "Where does the queen deer live?"
Me: "I don't know. Where?"
Jake: "At Buckingham Palace."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment