Thursday, November 5, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 10/30/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7½), Zac (5½), Tyler (3½), Nicholas (10 months)



Happy Thursday? I've been trying to play catch-up with Smiles the past few weeks. I have a whole list today and a will have a brand new list tomorrow! Lots of Smiling going on. Don't forget to share a Smile of your own, too! 


1. Me: "Aw, Ty, did you bump your head? You have a purple spot right here."
Tyler: "But, Mommy, you like purple!"

2. Tyler: "I like the Leaning Tower of Pizza."

3. Zac, while I was cooking broccoli cheese soup: "Mmm, that smells so good! Mom, you make the best stuff ever."

4. The kids helped me make apple juice to can.


5. Jake, about the Children's Christmas Program at church: "Do you want a speaking part this year?"
Alyssa: "Yeah, but I'm probably not going to get one."
Jake: "You volunteer for the parts; you're not volun-told."

6. Tyler, looking at leaves covering the grass: "The outside is messy."

7. Zac: "Mom, I hope you know you make me so, so happy."

8. Zac: "Ty, do you remember which one?"
Tyler: "Yeah!"
Zac: "Which one?"
Tyler: "I don't know."

9. Tyler, watching Leighton stoke the fire: "There are fireflies in there!"

10. 

11. Zac "What number am I thinking of?"
Me: "23."
Zac: "No."
Me: "2."
Zac: "No".
Alyssa: "Flapjacks."
Zac: "Yes!"
Me: "What?"
Zac: "That's another name for pancakes." 

12. Zac: "Mommy, was I the goodest today?"

13. Tyler, opening and closing my kitchen tongs: "Mama, look this is how I be a shark!"
Me: "Yeah, that's neat, but I really don't want you playing with those."
Tyler: "But I'm a shark."
Me: "What if you break them?"
Tyler: "Oh, then I won't play with them anymore."



What made you Smile this week?





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment