Saturday, September 19, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 9/18/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (9 months)


It's two days in a row of Smiles! We started back to school full time this week. It's been busy, but having more structure to the days has been good. Now that Nicholas isn't napping as much, we're back to rearranging the schedule and trying to stay flexible. Homeschooling makes the days interesting-and full of Smiles. 



1. Me: "Ouch!"
Tyler: "What happened?"
Me: "Oh, I hit my hand on the cupboard. See that mark?"
Tyler: "That's your cutie mark. You look cute."

2. Jake: "Whoever invented paper bag puppets was really smart."

3. Alyssa: "In movies, they make it look like you can eat an apple so fast, like it's so easy."

4.

5. Jake: ". . . dinner, breakfast, and lunch."
Me: "Or, like most people say, breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
Jake: "Yeah, but the Bible says, "Evening, and morning, and at noon."

6. Jake: "Alyssa said that girls make 100 cooties an hour. Is that true?"

7. Jake: "Only girls under 18 makes cooties. They stop making them at 18."
Me: "That's why you have to wait until you're 18 to get a girlfriend."
Jake: "Yeah, so she doesn't infect me."

8. Tyler: "You're a good girl, Mama."

9. Tyler: "Mama, hold me! Hold me! Hold me!"
Me: "I always hold you. You hold me."
Tyler: "No, I'm too big."

10.

11. Tyler, because Nicholas kept ruining his train tracks: "Mom, I think Nicky's hungry. Can you let Nicky eat."

12. Alyssa, after picking the tomatoes from our garden: "These will make a good impression on our salsa."

13. Me: "Hey, get back here with those little buns!"
Tyler: "Those are Gwamma's widdle buns."

14. Tyler was making music. He stopped playing, but I continued to sing.
Tyler: "Mama, that's enough." 
Me: "Apparently Tyler doesn't like my singing."
Tyler: "Well, I do like your singing, when you stop."


What made you Smile this week?


Pin It

1 comment: