Friday, August 14, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 8/14/15


Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (8 months)


Happy Friday! This week we had a family get-together, played in the rain, organized school books, and Smiled, lots.


1. Jake: "You know that big guy on Mulan? He'd like you. He said it didn't matter what a girl looked like, just that she could cook. And you are a really good cook. He'd really like you, because you can cook and you're beautiful."

2. Alyssa: "I sometimes always do that."

3. Jake: "Nicky's so flexible, he can kick himself in the head."

4.

5. Jake, because Tyler spent 2 nights at my parents' house: "I don't like when people go to Gramma's early. I miss saying, 'Tyler, be quiet!'"
Alyssa: "Yeah. Good times, good times."

6. Jake finished reading J.R.R. Tolkien's The Two Towers.

7. Me, carrying Nick in one arm and holding something in the other: "Could you open that door for me, please? I have only two hands."
Jake: "For Christmas, I'm going to buy you extra hands."

8. Zac: "When are we having another survival at church?"
Me: "A what?"
Zac: "Survival. You know, when we go to church day after day after day after day after day after day and then we're finally done."
Me: "Oh, a revival."

9.

10. Tyler, in my room while I was getting dressed: "I see London and I see crayons. I see Mommy's underpants!"

11. Zac, eating dinner: "Mmm, this is the best! Who makes the best stuff in the entire world?"
Me, trying to be funny: "I think Daddy and I do, because we made you guys."
Zac: "Mmhmm. Wait . . . How did you both make us?"


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment