Friday, July 3, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 7/3/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (6 months)




Happy Friday! And Happy Independence Day! We have much to be thankful for and many reasons to Smile.


1. Zac, licking an envelope: "Mmm, this part tastes good. But the blue part? It doesn't taste any good. It just tastes like paper." 

2 Jake: "I want to have 365 kids, one born each day of the year, and name them all Someone. Then I can say, 'Today is Someone's birthday,' because every day is someone's birthday."

3. Zac: "How does Santa not turn into a giant iceberg?"
Me: "Why would he do that?"
Zac: "Because he lives in the North Pool." 

4. I went to get Nicholas up from his nap and found him standing in bed. 

 
5. Tyler: "Mommy, is the sun a boy or a girl?"
Me: "Neither. It's not a boy or a girl."
Tyler: "It's a boy."
Me: "It is? And why's that?"
Tyler: "Because the moon's a girl.
"

6. Alyssa: "The best part of when Daddy leaves is that he always come home at some point."

7. Tyler: "Mommy, I'm going to Heaven!"
Me: "You are?"
Tyler: "Yeah, because Jesus died! Do you want to go with me?"

8. Zac: "I bet Dad is fast enough to catch a frog. How fast can he run? Probably 1 mile an hour!"

9. Tyler, putting together a puzzle: "This fits correctly."

10. Jake started reading The Fellowship of the Ring 3 1/2 weeks ago and finished it today.


11. Zac: "What's that?"
Me: "That's the antenna."
Zac: "What's it for?"
Me: "It brings the radio into the van."
Zac: "What's a radio?"

12. Zac, driving a car down my leg and stopping at my foot: "Are your toenails dry?"
Me: "Yes. Thank you for asking. It was nice of you to not want to ruin my polish."
Zac: "Yeah, I didn't want to get paint in my wheels."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment