Friday, July 10, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 7/10/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (6 months)



Happy Friday! I hope you've had as great of a week as we did, full of lots of laughs and Smiles.


1. Jake: "Since there's spaghetti squash, there should be a meatball melon."

2 Jake, to me, after he finished eating lunch that he made: "Mmm, that was good, but not as good as if you would have made it"
Alyssa: "Did you put love in it?"
Jake: "No."
Alyssa: "Mom always does."

3. Zac: "Know how I know that he's his friend? They're both happy when they see each other."

4.

5. Me, because Zac and Tyler were having coughing fits: "Aw, my little sickies."
Tyler: "No, we're boys!"


6. Zac, because I made an American flag using blueberries, strawberries, and bananas: "That was the yummiest American flag in the world."

7. Leighton: "Where are your underwear?"
Tyler, smiling: "I don't know."

8. Zac: "I'm hungry every time I'm not stuffed."

9. Me: "Are you making a mess?"
Tyler: "No."
Me: "Are you getting chocolate on everything? Do you need a napkin?"
Tyler: "No . . . I'm just getting it on my shirt."
Me: "Tyler, we have napkins."
Tyler: "Yeah, but shirts will also work.
"

10. Jake: "I'm trying to be a tree stump, but Tyler keeps ruining it. Apparently my Elven cloak doesn't work."

11. Zac: "Can I play hide and seek with Jesus? {covers eyes with hands} One, two, three, four, five. {uncovers eyes} Hmm, where can He be? I can't find Him . . . Ohh, I know; He's here in my heart."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment