Friday, June 26, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 6/19/15

Jake (9½), Alyssa (7), Zac (5½), Tyler (3), Nicholas (6 months)


Happy Friday! I'm a week behind again, but the Smile's are still worth sharing. This week Leighton and the boys had a father/son camp-out at the church, Alyssa and I canned 3 batches of triple berry jam, and we started our summer school schedule. Nicholas turned 6 months old, got his second tooth, and is starting to sit up on his own. It's been another great week!


1. Me: "Did you mark anything off your list yet? Brush teeth, get dressed, make bed?"
Zac, excited: "No, I just don't know which one to do first. They're all so good!"

2 Alyssa, because I unbuttoned her dress: "Thank you. You're very helpful."

3. Tyler, cuddling with me in bed: "I'm so glad I can sleep in your bed."

4.

5. Zac: "I'm hungry. May I have some gum, please."
Me: "That won't help with your hunger."
Zac: "May I have all the gum, please?"

6. Jake: "Mom! Alyssa's torturing me!"
Me: "You probably deserve it."

7. Alyssa: "I'm sure it will make it feel better. Or worse."

8. Tyler, staring out the window. "I can't wait for Gwamma can come."

9. Watching Abbott & Costello skits with the kids and listening to them laugh.

10.


11. Me: "Don't stay up all night reading."Alyssa: "I won't. I won't read the whole book . . . But if I do, I won't read a single book after that."

12 Jake, because Nicholas reached for Legos: "Hey, I'll cook your innards. Stop it."

13. Zac: "Homeschoolers? We're homeschoolers! And you're our teacher!"
Me: "Yes, and I'm also your mom. Isn't that cool?"
Jake: "That means you get to torture us even more." 


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment