Friday, April 17, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 4/10/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (7), Zac (5), Tyler (3), Nicholas (3 months)


Happy Friday! I said last week that my catchup Smiles from missing a week would be posted soon. See, soon is a relative word. Here we are, a week later, and my list is finally posted. Ah, well, one day I'll be caught up. For now, let's Smile!


1. Alyssa, frustrated, reading a book: "The end! How can that be the end?!?"

2. Zac: "I made up a song. Wanna hear it? {singing} Running, running down the street. Don't be scared. Don't be scared. It's just an earthquake!"

3. 

4. Zac: "I love you this much! {stretches arms out to the sides} And I love Daddy this much! (stretches arms up and down}"
He loves us the same amount, yet different ways.

The following three quotes happened one night during family devotions.
5. Leighton, after reading Ephesians 6:1-2: "Who knows what we're going to talk about tonight?"
Zac: "Jesus!"
and
6. Leighton: "Does anyone know what honor means?"
Tyler: "Six!"
and
7. Tyler: "Daddy, I'm supposed to be playing wif my trains."

8.

9. Me: "What was your favorite part about Easter?"
Alyssa: "Getting baptized!"

10. Alyssa, because I was trying to calm a crying Nicholas: "I wish you well."

11. Alyssa: "Mom, I don't know what to do."
Me: "You can go clean your room."
Alyssa: {gasp} "I didn't say I was bored. I just don't know what to play."


What made you Smile this week?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment