Thursday, April 23, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 4/17/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (7), Zac (5), Tyler (3), Nicholas (4 months)


Finally caught up on my Smiles! That in itself is a reason to be happy.


1. Tyler: "That's yucky."
Me: "Have you ever tried it?"
Tyler: "Yes."
Me: "No, you haven't."
Tyler: "Oh, yeah . . . because it's yucky!"

2. Tyler, looking at our roman numeral clock: "Look! It's X o'clock!"

3.

4. Zac, eating french toast: "Do they sell syrup at the store?
Me: "Yes."
Zac, confused: "So . . . it's just called syrup and not homemade syrup?"

5. Zac, playing with the baby: "Guess who I love the most in our family."
Me: "Nicky!"
Zac: "Nope. You! Then Nicky."
Alyssa: "I love you and Daddy the most. Well, Daddy's first. Then you."


6. Jake: "If I get married and my wife is a good cook, we won't go to McDonald's. {Friend} thinks it's weird that we don't go to McDonald's, but I told him that it's too expensive and that our food at home is 50 million times better." 

7.

8. Tyler: "I'm hungry."
Me: "What do you want?"
Tyler: "Jelly beans."
Me: "You're not having jelly beans for breakfast."
Tyler: "But they're so yummy for me."


What made you Smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment