Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Things That Make Me Smile 3/6/15

Jake (9), Alyssa (6½), Zac (5), Tyler (2½), Nicholas (2 months)


Happy . . . Tuesday? I am just now getting my Smiles from last week posted. Sometimes things don't work out like we plan and that's ok. Any day is a good day to Smile!


1. Tyler, finishing a pb&j sandwich: "I'm done."
Me: "Do you need your hands washed again?"
{He looks at his hands, wipes them on the front on his shirt, and licks his fingers.}
Tyler: "Nope, they're washed."

2. Part of Your World lyrics: "What would I give if I could live out of these waters . . ."
Alyssa: "Uh, her voice."

3. Alyssa, about Nicholas: "He's small for his size." 

4. Zac: "I could have been the ring bear. I could have put a bear mask on my face and brown fuzzy clothes on."
Me: "Honey, it's called a ring bearer."

5. "Mom, can you put this on Facebook so everyone can see it and maybe they'll laugh?"



6. Alyssa, looking in the mini-fridge freezer: "I just thought of something. Jake and I used to fill Ziploc bags with water and put them in here to turn to ice. We'd use them on Zac if he fell asleep. We called it the Wake-er-up-a-nator."

7. Tyler: "I like all the stuff I like."

8. Zac: "I know a good name to call Nicholas.
Me: "Oh, yea? What's that?"
Zac: "Nicholas!"

9. Tyler: "Mommy, my trains are whining."
Me: "They are? Why?"
Tyler: "Because."
Me: "Because why?"
Tyler: "Because Zac pushed the big mountain on the track."

10. Zac and Alyssa asked to help me wash all the kitchen cabinets with rags and clean the crevices with toothbrushes. When we finished, I thanked them for all their hard work. Alyssa replied, "Anytime, Mom, anytime."
 
11. Jake: "I made up a song, like 'Let It Go' but when you really have to go to the bathroom and someone else is in there taking a long time . . . {singing} 'I have to go. I have to go. Can't hold it in anymore.' That's all I have so far."A little bit later he added the next line: "I have to go. I have to go. You'd better flush and open that door!" 
 
12. Alyssa: I'm hungry. Can I have a piece of cheese, please? Or a stick of butter! 
 
13. Me: Tyler! "You are so loud."
Tyler: "Yes, I aaaaaammm!!!!!!!"

14. Zac: "I keep thinking there's a machine that makes babies in your tummy."


What made you Smile this week?




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment