Friday, October 3, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 10/3/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6½), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)



Happy Friday! I'm late in getting this posted and really, you're here for the Smiles anyway, so without further ado . . . let's Smile!


1. Jake: "If I had a nickel for every time I heard Tyler Joseph! I'd have 5 million dollars."

2. Jake: "Mom, I actually sharpened this pencil with my teeth!"

3. Tyler, pointing at dandelions: "Mama, wook! Sunfwowers!"

4. Watching Leighton get beat up, I mean, wrestle with all 4 kids.



5. Zac: "May I have a piece of cake now, please? I done all my book."
Me: "You done it? How about you did it?"
Zac: "Yeah, I did done all my book."


6. Alyssa: "May I play the iPad now, please?"
Me: "Yes."
Alyssa: "Huzzah!"

7. Jake, tasting the cake batter he made (recipe coming): "Mmm, coffee."
Me: "Who are you?"
Jake: "Jacob."
Me: "And since when do you like coffee."
Jake: "Mom, I'm almost 9. I'm going to need to start drinking coffee soon."

8. Alyssa: "Ooh, are you making apple pie?"
Me: "No, not right now. I am making apple pie oatmeal though."
Alyssa: "I'd rather have apple pie."

9.Finding Jake reading to his siblings, just because.


10. Jake: "I really hate that book! Every time I finish a chapter, something really exciting happens and I just want to keep reading!"

11. Tyler, while we were talking about our Christmas tree: "Yeah, BIG one! Ty-Ty cwimb it!"

12. While praying for breakfast . . .
Me: "Help Ty-Ty be good boy,"
Tyler: "Help Ty-Ty be good boy,"
Me: "Help Daddy be safe,"
Tyler: "Help Daddy be good boy," 


13. Alyssa: "Do you want the new baby to be a girl? So it's not trouble? I think only boys are trouble."


What made you Smile this week?





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment