Friday, October 31, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 10/31/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6½), Zac (4½), Tyler (2½)



Happy Friday! It's been a pretty typical week in our house this week, one filled with many Smiles! I hope you've had a great week, too.


1. Zac: "Jake, I have something to tell you about me. I'm horrifying! . . . What does horrifying mean?"

2. Jake: "Mom, can we get a lock for that drawer, please? Tyler's always getting in there. Or, can we just get a lock for him?"

3. Zac: "Hey, Mom?"
Me: "What?"
Zac: "I love you."
Me: "Aw, I love you!"
Tyler: "Yeah, love you too, Mom."

4. 

5. Zac, holding his head after eating ice cream: "I have a giant breeze frain."

6. As soon as Leighton started singing his solo in church and all through the song, the baby was squirming inside me."

7. Tyler, pulling at his pants trying to fix a wedgie: "My butt stuck!"

8. Me: "Why are you chewing on your pencil?"
Jake: "Because I'm like a beaver!"

9. 

10. My Mom, about the praying mantis: "That's right, they're carnivores, not herbivores."
Zac: "Actually, they're insects." 

11. Alyssa: "Is Daddy home?"
Me: "No, he has an hour of work left."
Alyssa: "An hoooouuur?"
Jake: "Well, you're probably not too happy about that."
Me: "Nope. I like when your daddy is home."

12. Tyler: "a, b, c, d, e! f! g! h, i, j, elmo, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x! y! z!!!!! now I know abcs, next time sing wif meeeeee!"

13. Jake, after we let the praying mantis go: "Aww, I wanted to keep it . . . or at least run it over with my bike."


What made you Smile this week?




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment