Friday, September 12, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 9/12/14

Jake (8½), Alyssa (6), Zac (4½), Tyler (2)


Happy Friday! It's hard to believe another week has passed so quickly. We're two weeks into our new school year. Things have been going well. Tyler has conveniently decided the last two weeks that he no longer needs naps, so it's been . . . interesting, trying to juggle schooling while keeping up with him. Never a dull moment.

I hope you've had a fun, smile-filled week! 



1. Zac: "Mom, I love you! I just spotted lightning!"
Me: "I love you, too. Lightning reminds you that you love me?"
Zac: "Yep."

2. Alyssa: "I think I just heard a bee."
Zac: "Oh, that was just my tummy."

3. Jake: "I want to marry a princess."
Me: "And why's that?"
Jake: "I want to be king!"

4. We moved Tyler out of the crib and into the toddler bed. 


5. Watching Leighton sitting on the couch playing a racing game on his iPad with all 4 children crowding around and cheering him on.  

6. Every time Tyler says "excuse me" it sounds more like "goose me." I always feel obliged to honor his request.

7. Jake, proudly: "My socks stink! Wanna smell them?"
Me: "Ewe, no."
Jake: "Hey, Ty-Ty, my socks stink. Wanna smell them?"
Tyler smells the socks.

8. Leighton surprised me with some presents.


9. Alyssa: "What's a throw pillow?"
Jake: "It's a pillow someone throws so if someone else is falling or something they have some place safe to land."

10. Jake: "We come from a very important family. Our ancestors were Vikings."
Alyssa: "One of our ancestors was a grandma."


What made you Smile this week?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment