Friday, January 10, 2014

Things That Make Me Smile 1/10/14

Jake (8), Alyssa (5½), Zac (4), Tyler (1½)


Happy Friday! This week, we finished up the favorite quotes of 2012 for Kids Say the Funniest Things with parts, 8, 9, and 10. If you missed out, and like reading funny things, you should click over and read some .  .  . after you read this week's Smiles, of course!

1. Jake: "I hate the smell of static."

2. Alyssa, running her hand through her hair: "I can brush my hair whenever I want. I always have my special brush with me."

3. Alyssa: "Daddy buys you flowers because you're pretty and he loves you."


4. Zac, when I turned the light on in the morning: "The too bright was trying to burn my eyes."

5. Tyler got into the all-purpose flour before I could stop him. As soon as he shoved the handful into his mouth, he made an awful face and said, "gucky." I don't think hell be trying flour again anytime soon. 

6. Zac, after he woke up: "Mom, today I'm going to cuddle with you!" 

7. 

8. Alyssa: "One day, I had a most unusual dream. It was about Alton Brown's cooking show."

9. Jake, while turning on Disney's Robin Hood: "Remember, it starts not not very exciting. Then it gets so exciting that your head pops off."


What made you smile this week?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment